Thursday, May 17, 2012

Anyone thinking about 4th of July yet?

So how about a little 4th of July inspiration~ card style!
For the first card here, I scanned the Maya Road canning jar mini album and enlarged the image because I wanted the card to be a bit larger.  I am loving canning jars right now!




On this second card I wasn't quite sure how to cut out the "fireworks" myself.  I had tried. And failed. A couple of times.  Then I had an "ah-ha!" moment and decided to cut out parentheses with my Cricut! I loved how they turned out.  And I added a couple of gems at the bottom to simulate the small fire ball that you see in fireworks when they fall from the sky....
On both cards, I used GCD Studios Oh Happy Day Collection.  It can be found at Scrapbook.com
They just got it in last week!  Thanks for visiting!  Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment