Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2 Projects Today!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I am sharing lots of Paper Bakery love with you~ home décor for a girl's room, a layout, AND a sneak peek of March's scrapbook kit! I used the The Paper Bakery's February Scrapbook Kit Days of the Week for the picture frame and layout. So let's get started with the frame! I think this would be super cute in a child's room...

The February Paper Bakery Scrapbook Kit also comes with these adorable printables to print over and over again!
 
And my layout of my sweet pooch!  This kit is filled with great colors~ I love it!
 



 
And now on to the March Paper Bakery Scrapbook Kit~ a sneak!
Do you eye spy EXCLUSIVE Paper Bakery flair designed by Elle's Studio!?! 
 
 
The Paper Bakery exclusive flair can be found HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!   ~ Tegan :)
 

10 comments:

  1. Everything you make is always so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects! Love all of the circles on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Absolutely lovely. Those bright colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layout is such a unique design that I really like!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome frame, I completely agree, perfect for any kids room, love it! Gorgeous design on the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable frame and page. Love how you positioned "cuteness" under the name tag and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your card and page are very cute. I love how you used the name tag with the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute layout. Love the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that frame - the elephant is super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that little elephant is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete