Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Happy Haunting Halloween layout!

Good morning everyone!  Happy Halloween!  I am excited to share today's layout because I love Halloween and the orange and black color combo associated with it!  I wanted to share just how easy it is to get a lot of those pumpkin carving pictures on one layout!  I used Carta Bella's awesome Halloween collection called Happy Haunting!    I staggered the photos to give the layout some movement and I let the completed jack-lantern picture be my focal point.
 
 
 
And every blog post needs close ups!  I love the rusty orange and faded black of this collection!
 
This is my favorite part!   I took a gold Sharpie marker and drew in a few sets of eyes in the trees of the background paper!
 
Thanks for stopping in today everyone!  Hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Tegan
 


 

2 comments: