Monday, February 17, 2014

In the Mood: Beautiful Pastels!

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing some projects I made using Pink Paislee's latest mood board!  It seems like mood boards are all the rage now and I can definitely see why!  I loved using it to make these next 2 cards.  I am looking forward to more of Pink Paislee's mood boards because I am sure they will coordinate with my favorite Pink Paislee collections!  Their current mood board reminded me of a spring gala and had me reaching for their beautiful  Color Wash and Sentiment Series collections!  Take a look!
 
This somewhat party themed board had me thinking prize ribbons, so I used the amazing Pink Paislee prize ribbon cut file.
 
 
 
The speckled eggs had me thinking I needed to add little dots to the prize ribbons too!  The banners at the top of the mood board made me want to use the Color Wash vellum boarders!
 
 
And if you're wondering how to get the pleated look like the one I used on my backgrounds here, please head on over to my official post on the Pink Paislee blog!
As always, thanks for dropping in.  It really means a lot to me!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs, Tegan 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You rocked the color combo via PP mood board! Love your backgrounds with the stitching. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so soft and pretty, Tegan! Love how you used the ends of the stickers like tabs (that's what I usually do too). :) The stitching/pleated look on the last card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete