Friday, May 9, 2014

Repeating photos!

Good day everyone!  Today I am sharing a layout I made with the fabulous April SCRAPBOOK kit called Train Station by Paper Bakery.  This kit contains some fabulous things- including the yellow crepe paper scrapbook paper you will see in a minute!  I decided to make this layout somewhat artsy- so I took one photo and repeated it at the top of the layout.  I also added small drops of teal spray mist from my stash. I love how it all came together!  And I know you will love this kit too!
Also, check out the super cool and EXCLUSIVE Pink Fresh Studio navy and gold alphas that come in the kit as well!  Fabulous I tell you, fabulous! And check out some of the great arrow wood veneer that is included too!
And more elements from the kit! Swirly wood veneer, Maya Road acrylic flower embellishments, and star stickers to name a few!
Thanks for stopping in today and joining me!  And just a reminder, be sure to check out the fabulous April SCRAPBOOK kit by Paper Bakery! You won’t be disappointed!
Hugs, Tegan
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Tegan! Love the crepe paper look and the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete