Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Perfect Autumn!

Today I am sharing a layout that features the oh-so-perfect-for-fall collection by Carta Bella called A Perfect Autumn! As you can see, the color palette of this collection was perfect for my fall photo. And the colors are beautifully rich in person too!  I am loving the mix of burgundy, gold, green, and orange- all of the colors you see in nature in the fall! And who can resist that little deer? 
 
I used the "Autumn" and little leaf dies from the Carta Bella Designer Dies Autumn Frames die set as embellishments along my page.  The die cuts are very cute themselves, but they really pop with the addition of a little embroidery floss stitching don't you think? The little owls in the collection are super cute too!
 
Yes, it was a perfect fall day! I added some cute chipboard pieces, brads, and stickers from the collection to finish off the top of my page. Did you notice the one little brown stitched leaf die cut? Cute right?
 
Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I have inspired you to add a little bit of A Perfect Autumn to your scrapbook collection!
 
Tegan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment