Sunday, December 28, 2014

Countdown 2 Christmas!

Do you sometimes feel like the holiday season is a runaway train and you end up finishing your December mini album afterwards?  I sure do! And if you're in the same boat, this post is perfect for you! I am sharing my Countdown 2 Christmas spread featuring the cool and festive Pink Paislee Merry & Bright collection!  For my first spread (Day 1), I documented my favorite decorations and decorating the tree. I used the Pink Paislee 8 x 8 mini album that features the awesome silver sequin star on the cover. Oh the possibilities!  Here I embellished my cover with bits from the ephemera pack and the metallic numbers!
 
 
The Merry & Bright collection made putting my album together so easy! The colors are classic, yet trendy so they match almost any holiday photo! 
 
I had fun photographing my favorite Christmas decoration, this elf I got from Michael's a couple years back.  See how perfectly Merry & Bright matches my photos?!
 
The 4 x 4 Countdown Cards are so easy and so perfect for a Countdown to Christmas album! I simply added a couple ephemera bits and a couple of gems - and instant Christmas cuteness!
 
I love the addition of black to this collection!
 
And I am so happy that Pink Paislee included some awesome canvas pages in the album as well! I loved making this mini layout for my album!
 
Showing off the sweet bow, metallic number sticker, and glittered snowflake ephemera bit!  All from the Merry & Bright collection! Did I mention I seriously love this page?!?
 
I just can not get enough of the black glittered word stickers!  Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I hope I have inspired you to finish up that Countdown 2 Christmas album!  And if you already have it done, I tip my hat to you! Well done! 
Have a great day!
Tegan  :)
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment