Friday, January 2, 2015

Fun with chevron!

Good day everyone! I am sharing a fun layout that I made awhile back using the gorgeous Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection! I just realized it never made it to a blog post. And since this layout is one of my new faves, I just had to share it! Here I documented how my dog lays on the back of the couch every single day... Hence the title! Birthday parties and big events are great to document, but it's important to also document the everyday life things that might get overlooked.
 
I thought it would be a good idea to use a repetition of photos to further convey the idea that Pixie is always on the back of the couch. Yes, there just might be a permanent dip in the cushion where she lays! I am IN LOVE with this acrylic patterned alphabet from the Bella rouge collection! Amazing I tell you!
I wanted to try something new with the shaped photos and chevron pattern to add visual interest to the layout. I think I like it!  And the Bella Rouge collection offers SO MANY delicious patterns it was hard choosing which to use for my chevron design! 
 
 
Head on over to the Pink Paislee blog for more detailed instructions on how you too can make this layout!  Thanks for visiting!
Tegan 
 
 
 



1 comment: