Monday, February 1, 2016

Showered with Love Issue at Paper Issues!

Paper Issues is up with a brand new Issue and it's called Showered with Love! Playing along with their Issues are always so much fun! You can find the details here. I focused on the love portion of the Issue for my layout. I used the beautiful Hello Love collection by Crate Paper, which is available here in the Paper Issues store. (Use code Tegan to save 20% off your entire order!) And I also added fun ribbon and materials from The Ribbon Resource by May Arts. Be sure to check them out too- they have lots of great fibers! And a HUGE Thank You to The Ribbon Resource for sponsoring our Issue over at Paper Issues! 


I added a bit of the reversible polka dot black and white ribbon down the side here. I love the added texture ribbon adds to a layout.


I had lots of fun making circles with the red burlap string


The pink adhesive sequin heart ribbon is fabulous as well! 


Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I have inspired you to use fun fibers on your next layout!
And remember! You can use the code Tegan to get 20% off your entire purchase at the Paper Issues store!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment