Friday, February 12, 2016

This spring layout has me in stitches!

Today I am sharing a spring themed layout made with Echo Park's fresh and fun Spring Collection. I love the colorful palette of this darling collection. It is just perfect for any spring project, card, or layout. I am in love with hand stitching these days, so I embellished my favorite stickers (the banner and sun) with embroidery floss to make them stand out.


I first stitched each of the ‘spring’ banner pieces with coordinating colors of embroidery floss. I then adhered the banner in place with foam adhesive. I adhered a couple pastel pink mini buttons to the flower sticker with Glossy Accents and tucked it under the banner’s end.

I then hand stitched the rays of sunshine on the background paper and adhered the sun sticker using foam adhesive. I ran the bicycle ephemera piece through my computer printer to make it my journaling card. A sweet little yellow bow finishes off the layout.

Echo Park's Spring Collection is the perfect thing for chasing away the winter blues. I can’t wait to use this cheerful collection to document all of my spring activities!



No comments:

Post a Comment