Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cut It Up over at Paper Issues!

Who loves FREE cut files? If you raised your hand, you will definitely want to head over to the Paper Issues blog today! It's their Cut It Up Saturday feature and it includes lot of free Easter and geek inspired cut files. I enlarged the "Geek is the New Sexy" phrase and embellished my page with the amazing Amy Tan Better Together collection! And it is available in the Paper Issues store now (and should be restocked soon)! Use code Tegan to save 20% off your entire Paper Issues purchase! 

I have almost used up my pack of Better Together charms. I love them and I can not wait to get another pack. Please don't judge me! They are THAT CUTE!

The thin gold washi from the Better Collection adds the perfect amount of pizzazz to the cut file! I used the Bazzill Classic Smooth white cardstock as my background. It can be found in the store here and cut wonderfully in my Silhouette Cameo machine!

The free "Geek" cut file was perfect for documenting this picture of my sister looking sexy in her glasses! I accented the pic with a pink puffy arrow and chipboard exclamation point from the alpha sticker set. 

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I have inspired you to get creative using cut files. And don't forget to head over to the Paper Issues blog to snag some cool free cut files!







No comments:

Post a Comment