Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues!

Good morning everyone! There is a new fun and fabulous sketch up on the Paper Issues blog today! You will definitely want to head over and check it out! I am loving the addition of splatters on this latest sketch- take a look! 

And here is my take on the sketch! I used the fresh and colorful Amy Tan Better Together collection, which can be found in the Paper Issues store. (And remember, you get 20% off of your entire purchase if you use the code Tegan!!!) This collection is perfect for documenting all kinds of subjects- even the little ones.

I love the bold graphic patterned papers, the "LOVE" washi tape, and the puffy stickers that are included in this collection! Sigh! 

All of the patterned papers are oh-so-fun! And I can not get enough of the rubber charms- like this flower here! 

This layout came together so easily! Here I used the acetate die cut as my title to save time. And I made the larger mist splatters by dunking the end of a Starbucks straw into my mist and transferring the mist to the page. 

Thanks for joining me today! And remember to head over to the Paper Issues March Sketchy Saturday blog  post to check out their latest and greatest sketch challenge! 






No comments:

Post a Comment