Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Take 5 Challenge at Paper Issues!

Good day everyone! There is a new Take 5 Challenge up on the Paper Issues blog and I had so much fun playing along! I encourage everyone to join in as well! Get the details here! It is a great tool if you are feeling stuck on a project or want to get a little out of your comfort zone! Each month there is a list of inspiration ideas. You just have to use 5 of those items on your project to play along. So easy! And you could also win a gift card to the Paper Issues store 

Here is the March Paper Issues Take 5 Challenge Inspiration List!
1.  the color yellow
2.  the color white
3.  the color blue
4.  polka dots
5.  a cloud
6.  enamel dots or shapes
7.  a title
8.  2 patterned papers
9.  a flower
10. a poem or quote
11. something silver
12. an envelope
13. 2 photos
14. cardstock
15. an animal (this could be a photo of your pet, a picture from the zoo, a flamingo sticker etc. you get the idea!)
Can you guess which items from the list I used? 


I love the Bella Blvd Valentina collection SO MUCH that I used up just about every bit of it that I had purchased! I love the mix of red, pinks, black! And those flamingos have my heart! There is still some of the Valentina collection in the Paper Issues store right here! Use the code Tegan at checkout to get 20% off YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! So cool, right?! And shipping is super fast too! You will love the Paper Issues store!  I am IN LOVE with the Valentina alpha stickers! The font is amazing and I love the polka dots!

I love adding embroidery floss stitching to my layouts! This title was no exception. Love the oomph it adds!



I used the color white, cardstock, enamel dots, a title, and an animal from the inspiration list. Be sure to head over to the Paper Issues blog today to get in on the fun! You will love it!
Thanks for joining me today!










No comments:

Post a Comment