Thursday, April 14, 2016

Baby Girl Keepsake Box

Hello! Today I am excited to show off the new Carta Bella It’s a Girl collection. Sweet pinks, fresh green, and cute little critters make this my new favorite baby collection! It is just perfect for any type of baby girl project, whether it be layouts, cards, or gifts. I loved creating this cute little keepsake box for my niece!

I put two thick coats of cream paint onto a paper mache box I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I then covered the sides and top with various patterned papers. I adhered cream pleated Maya Road  ribbon around the sides of the box top using Glossy Accents. I love the unexpected texture it adds!

 I embellished the box top with some thick green striped May Arts ribbon. I added a fun brad from the It’s A Girl collection in the middle of my bow. 

I finished off the box with a cute little tag I cut out of the green and white floral print patterned paper. I layered coordinating patterned papers on top of my tag and finished it off with chipboard stickers, a brad, and green twine. I also added a cute little flower die as an embellishment on the bunny’s ear.

Thanks for joining me! I hope I have inspired you to create decorated boxes for your friends and family. This box was honestly so easy and fun to make! I can’t wait to make another!


No comments:

Post a Comment