Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Honor Your Guy with a Layout!


Hello everyone! I am excited to show off the brand new Echo Park Paper Pinstripes collection. It is the perfect masculine collection that can be used for both boy projects and projects about your favorite man! I love the mix of globes, stars, and woodgrain in this fun, yet rugged guy-inspired collection.

The brand new Echo Park Paper foiled papers are a must have! You can see here that the gold stars on this star patterned paper are foiled! The foiling adds just the perfect amount of pizzazz to this masculine collection.

I had fun layering some different patterned papers with the ephemera die cuts and stickers to create the main element for my photo. And notice that the collection is a perfect fit to what my hubby is wearing!

The alphabet stickers from this collection are so much fun! I used my Silhouette Cameo to die cut the word “GUY” from the red striped patterned paper using the Aharoni font. I stretched the “U” horizontally a little to add some interest to my title. I finished off the title with enamel dots, an arrow sticker, and the rocket sticker. I love the way it turned out!

I added some journaling to the die cut journaling tag with my antique typewriter. I adhered the mustache sticker to it with foam adhesive and added an enamel dot. Super easy and cute! The Pinstripes collection is perfect for documenting that special man- or boy- in your life!


Other supplies:
foam adhesive
die cut machine (Silhouette Cameo)





No comments:

Post a Comment