Thursday, June 30, 2016

Summer is All About Cool Treats!

Good day everyone! I am so happy to be showing off the fun summer themed Beach Day collection from Carta Bella Paper! I love Beach Day’s vibrant color palette! This collection is perfect for documenting any warm weather activity, such as family night at the local ice cream place! I just can’t get enough of the cute pineapples, popsicles, and flip flops! What is your favorite part of Beach Day?

To create my circular background elements, I used the fun new Scallop Circle Die Set. I used the larger die to cut out circles and scalloped circles from the royal blue patterned paper, the green solid paper, and the orange ombre paper. I then created a fun background design that would allow my embellishments to really stand out!


The coordinating sticker sheet includes this fun alphabet and adorable sunglass sticker. And, the matching enamel dots are the perfect accent to finish off the page!

I love that Beach Day also includes some everyday summer elements that I could use since I don’t go to the beach very often. And this white woodgrain patterned paper with the rainbow stripes that I used for the background is my favorite patterned paper in the collection. It just screams summer!

Isn’t this yellow and white striped flip flops sticker just the cutest? I just love embellishing the sticker elements with enamel dots!
Thanks for joining me. I hope I have inspired you to create your own summer layout and not just made you hungry for ice cream today!



No comments:

Post a Comment