Monday, July 25, 2016

Little Moments wth Elle's Studio!

Is everyone getting out and enjoying the summer weather? I have been! I snapped this super cute photo of my sister and my niece this past weekend and couldn't wait to use it on a layout. I used the Elle's Studio Little Moments collection because it is cute and sweet- just like my photograph! I see this collection is now unfortunately sold out of the Paper Issues store, but you can still grab the newest Elle's Studio collection called Sunny Days!

I love all of the tags that Elle's Studio offers with their collections- they make creating a layout so easy! And I just can not get enough of those cute little Bella Blvd bow clips, which are still available in the store! Be sure to check them out before they are gone.

I used the free Falling Stars cut file from the Paper Issues store to make my star cut out. I just deleted all but one star and then enlarged that star to how large I wanted it. This photo was snapped right before the carousel started at our county's fair. I just love their expressions!

One can never have too many tags or wood veneer bits! They help to add color and dimension to a layout. The Paper Issues store still has some labels and wood veneer bits from the Elle's Studio Sunny Days collection- which are super cute as well!
Thanks for stopping by! And remember, you can get 20% off your entire purchase at the Paper Issues store when you use the code Tegan. Happy shopping and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment