Friday, August 5, 2016

A Girly Card!

Hello! Today I have a fun little card using the new Echo Park Paper Girl Cousins mini collection to share with you. This collection may be small, but it is packed full of cute patterns and prints! Think sweet hearts, cute feathers, and pretty florals! It is a great collection for making feminine cards.

I started with the gorgeous aqua floral for the base of my card. I used the heart patterned journaling card as the focal point of my card because I am head over heels for this heart pattern! A little bit of cream chevron ribbon adds some texture and a girly touch!

I finished the card with sentiment stickers and die cut flowers I adhered with foam adhesive to add dimension. The sweet and dainty pink flowers were die cut using the Echo Park Paper Flower Die Set #5. And, of course, every flower needs a glitter enamel dot center!


Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to create a sweet little card for your loved one!








No comments:

Post a Comment