Monday, January 23, 2017

An Out of this World Card!

I am IN LOVE with the new Carta Bella Space Academy collection! The colors are so much fun and the graphics are out-of-this-world adorable (pun intended)! My first project using this collection is this cute card I am sharing today. But the crafting options don’t stop here. I can also see this being a great collection for kid’s room decor or a space adventure party ensemble! Space Academy is definitely my new favorite collection! Space Academy is now in the Paper Issues online store and you can take 20% off your entire order when you use the code Tegan!!

I started by die cutting some small random sized circles from a piece of Carta Bella Paper Natural White Linen Designer Cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo. I then used various patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad and the red geometric patterned paper to back my card base. I used foam adhesive to adhere the papers behind the circles to add dimension.

The earth sticker and the futuristic space traveler girl sticker are definitely some of my favorite pieces in this collection. Who said space travel was just for boys, anyways?!  I used a few enamel dots from the I Love Christmas collection to add a little more dimension to the cut out circles.

I then layered another cool sticker emblem over the “Space Pilot” ephemera piece to finish off the card. I had a blast creating this card!
Thanks for joining me today.  I hope I have inspired you to get creative with the new out-of-this-world Space Academy collection. Happy crafting friends!

And don't forget to use the code Tegan for 20% off your entire Paper Issues purchase!






No comments:

Post a Comment