Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Jungle Safari gift bag!

I am going wild (pun intended!) over the new Echo Park Paper Jungle Safari collection! The colors and patterned papers are so fun! I mean, who doesn’t like leopard print?! This collection is perfect for layouts about the zoo or wild adventures with a child. It is also great for kid’s parties or a gift bag like I created here. The 3D Gift Bag cut file) I used is available in the Silhouette online store.

I first used two sheets of the Border Strips patterned paper to cut out and assemble the bag itself. I then used the Jungle Stripes patterned paper to cut out the scalloped trim for the bag top. I added a strip of the yellow Jungle Fun patterned paper underneath my alphabet stickers so the child’s name stands out. Adhering the flower sticker to the side of the bag using foam adhesive adds a fun dimension. Adding enamel dots to the flowers really makes them pop!

I then added a coordinating strip of yellow Jungle Fun patterned paper to the bottom of the bag. I layered the totem pole sign sticker and alligator stickers using more foam adhesive. I finished off the bottom of the bag with a cute phrase sticker.

I think this bag would also make a super cute treat bag for a kid’s party! And since the ephemera pieces coordinate well with the bag, they would be great scattered on the party or gift tables!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to create something wild (pun intended!) for your next child’s birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment