Monday, January 16, 2017

Stash Busters Challenge over at Paper Issues!

We all have a stash of scrapbooking things, don't we? I played along with the Paper Issues Stash Busters challenge to use up a little of my stash. And it was so much fun! I used the super fun Bella Blvd Addison and Oh My Stars collections! If you love them as much as I do, they are still available in the Paper Issues online store in the Bella Blvd section! AND use the code Tegan to get 20% off your entire Paper Issues online store purchase! How cool is that?!

I am seriously in love with the hip no-fuss font on the Bella Blvd sticker sheets lately! And of course I had to layer the bits and pieces with the stickers and enamel dots!

I can not get enough of the Oh My Stars patterned papers either! So fun!

 Thanks for dropping by! I hope I have inspired you to document your favorite drink!
And, don't forget, you can get 20% off your entire purchase at the Paper Issues Online Store! So awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment